How to Delete Aol Account 1-888-572-7379 - Introductie - Brotherhood Gaming Community

Welcome to Brotherhood Gaming Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

How to Delete Aol Account 1-888-572-7379

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

shellymissa

shellymissa

Launch the AOL sign in page, input the username and password to login .
As stated above, you can’t cancel the account in case you have forgotten password or aren’t able to get it. When it was possible, anybody can delete any AOL accounts, right?

Click on the”Alternatives ” link and choose”My accounts ” .
A new browser window tab will start. Scroll down the”Account Options” section and click on”And much more ” connection .
You’ll be shown the safety question and will need to go into the key response . Please understand you won’t be able to move without supplying this info. Forgotten that the AOL security question and response? Follow this link for step by step instructions.

Click”Handle My Subscriptions” connection on another page .
The AOL program you’re using currently will be exhibited. Hit on the”Change Plan” connection .
From the pop-up, select”I have a High Speed Link ” option and click on”View Plans” .
To eliminate this free AOL email account, click”Cancel” .
AOL helpfully shows the services / benefits you’d be losing as soon as you delete the accounts .
Scroll down and click on”Cancel AOL” button .
Make sure that the cancellation form is complete in all respects — hence, fields indicated with the asterisk are needed and shouldn’t be left clean. Generally AOL takes 72 hours to close down the accounts.

https://www.diigo.com/item/note/6xehu/3v8t?k=cbfb2d3c65a90330d2cc6c81b35e20ba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users